Our website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by us, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
- Although we try hard to prevent it, it is possible that our website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors.
- It is also possible that our website may also unintentionally contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties, the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. OSPRMS.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of our website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content posted.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- As we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by us violates your copyright, you are requested and encouraged to notify us.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you post material to our website, post links on our website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of our website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software.
- By submitting content to OSPRMS.com for inclusion on our website, you grant OSPRMS.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content. If you delete Content, OSPRMS.com will use reasonable efforts to remove it from our website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, OSPRMS.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in our sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of our website to any individual or entity for any reason.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UK.